Tuesday, May 16, 2006

For You Ma..

I wanna apologize
I know I was wrong
I know how hard it is
I know how rude I was

Today I wanna apologize
For all what I hve done
'Coz I know how difficult
I really am

I had my own views
My own thoughts
My own philosophies
But my entire world
Was only based upon you

For you were the one
Who was my only one
For complete nine months

For you were the one
Who instilled in me
The right and the wrong

For you are the one
Who'll always figure
What's right with just a smile
And what's wrong even without my tears

'Coz it's amazing
How you can hear
Unspoken words

And this is the reason why
Inspite of thinking differently
We'll still be on the same path
'Coz no matter what happens
My values would always be your clone
And that's what makes me proud
'Coz mommy you're ma idol
And it's all thanks to you mother
That I get to be just like you

Guess life's unfair
'Coz you do so much
Yet you recieve no reward
No acknowledgement
No appreciation

The funny part is
You never seem to complain
My one smile seems
To make you an achiever

Mom I just hope I don't let you down I love you mom....Happy Mother's Day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home