Monday, May 22, 2006

Your Smile........my life!

Given a choice
To own a diamond
Or to be yours forever
My choice is clear

Once I'm yours forever
My path would
Be studded with jewels
Everyday I would see
Something more rarer
Than a diamond
For I'd never miss out
On any of your smiles

Sweetheart you'll never know
How happy your smile
Can make me
How sad your tear
Can turn me

Promise me that
You'll always smile
'Coz I can't see you cry

Tell me your problems
I'll step on every thorn
Till it blooms into flowers
That'll tickle you
Breaking your frown
To an ever-lasting smile

Everything I do
I do it for your smile

2 Comments:

Blogger warrior_poet said...

one of ur first poems i read in ur sify blog..n i immediately knew we hav somtin spcl here! certainly one of ur best verses....keep it goin!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Mesmur said...

I liked it...

thanks

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home