Friday, May 26, 2006

Thanks to ma sweetheart....

Even if the world
Crashes down

Even if the day
Has been a tough one

Even though no one
Is by my side

Even though luck
Doesn't favour me

Even though it all
Seems so depressing

Even though everything
Turns to be a misfit

Even though things
Don't turn my way

Even though life
Has been unfair to me

I still am happy
I still am delighted
I feel everything's unchanged
I feel everything's just perfect
'Coz with you around
I can't ever have a bad day

For you're the one who
Makes me smile even through my worst

The way you shower your love
By repeatedly confessing it to me
The way you treat me
The way you handle me
The way you know me
The way you love me
It makes me love you even more
For I feel there's no-one
Better than you
There's no one who can
Love me the way you do

Can't ever think of ma life without you....I love you so much my sweetheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home