Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Love Challenge

Love can't be that easy
You propose
And I accept it

Then I'm yours
And your mine

Is that really love?
Why does it seem
Like just another form
Of friendship?

Love's got to be more
Than friendship
It's gotta to be a challenge
The further the distance
The more it's worth

It's not just about loving you
It's about not losing out on you

It's not just about the lovely words
It's not about flattery
It's not the romantic things

It's just the way
You make me feel
With your words of silence
Which speak volumes
Of your love for me

So just be yourself
Your usual self
Which doesn't want me
But deep down inside
Loves me
Adores me
Misses me
I like it that way
I like to see through you
Through your words
Into the deeper you
Into the real you

Polish a diamond
And it's radiance increases
Make the path to your heart tougher
And I'll cherish you forever
Never to be lost
Just forever mine
And mine forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home