Sunday, June 11, 2006

U & I

I always walked
Under the black clouds
But you showed me
The everlasting sunshine
That gleamed through ma sorrows

I always felt the
Loneliness of the night
But you befriended me
With the twinkling stars
That accompanied ma fears

I'm always hurt
By the thorns of the rose
But you made me smell
It's sweet aroma
That made the pain heavenly

I always looked at
The mountains as an obstruction
But you envisioned them
As just pieces of rocks
Easiest to climb

I always took
Water for granted
But you encaptured it's strength
In the gushing waterfalls
That wouldn't let it be mistreated

I always saw
The ugly in the good
You always saw
the good in the ugly

'Coz sweetheart
You're truely ma blessing
You're ma guiding light
And I can't live without you
Coz you're the one for me
Who's come down from heaven
To be mine

I love you sweetheart...and I can't loose you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home