Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hate Love

I hate love
'Coz it makes me dream
Makes me run from reality

I hate love
'Coz I wanna grab
What I can never reach

I hate love
'Coz it makes me sensitive
To your every word

I hate love
'Coz it ties me to a bond
That I'd never really have

I hate love
'Coz it makes me near to you
Yet I'm still miles away

I hate love
'Coz i just can't stop loving you
Even though it hurts me so much

I hate love
'Coz it stops ma mind
And ma heart takes control

I hate love
'Coz it makes me
expect the unexpected

I hate love
'Coz i become impractical
But I'm jst blinded by hope

I hate love
'Coz it makes me feel
Like I can't ever live without you

I hate love
'Coz it makes me love you even more
It makes me want to
Care for you
It makes me want to
Treasure you
It makes me want to
Shower my affection on you
It makes me want to
Posses you forever

Ma sweetheart
I hate love
Yet I love you
Why??????

Love's a huge rollercoaster ride...yet it makes you 4got da downs nd cherish those cutest moments that you have shared....I knw i'm in da lowest spot right now....nd da only way i'll reach up high is with you.....waitin to see da sight above with you...hopin i'll get thru dis wit u right beside me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home