Saturday, June 24, 2006

You're my Dream

What have you done to me?
Suddenly everything
Has turned colourful
Suddenly everything
Seems to blossom
Suddenly love's the thing
That I can't stay without
Suddenly I can see
Paradise in your eyes
Suddenly everything
Seems so right
Suddenly everything
Is just so perfect

Too perfect to be true
As much as it hurts
To even think about it
I know that this is
Going to melt down

The faster it was built
The quicker will be it's fall

I know that
I'll start hating you
For what you are

I know that
I'll start changing you

I know that
I'll want you to
Bend in my way

If not for me
Maybe you'd do it
Maybe you'd change me

'Coz you know
That I'm yours
And that's the assurance
That you have

Maybe that's what
Would wanna make
You hurt me

Maybe that's
Why everything would shatter
Shatter into pieces
Pieces so small that
The tinyer they get
The deeper they dwell
Dwell deep within
That the scar would be
Too deep to ever heal

I'm just hoping that
My dream doesn't come true

(inspiration was the beautiful song " I just wanna spend my life with you" from Neal nd Nikki...which is the perfect song..the lyrics are amazing...just explains it all...everythin! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home